Tuesday, August 27, 2013

straight from the front lines of Douchebagistan



I found someone who has the answers.  I am no longer seeking the "why", no longer feel bad, like "less than", or sorry that it ended.  Apparently, it was never real to begin with, and this is a common occurrence for narcissists who actually believe their own rap.   

Click here to read an excellent blog post on baggagereclaim.com that describes a narcissist in detail - and reads like a personality inventory of the last guy I dated.

So I guess now I have a lot more reading to do to make sure that I don't allow another douchebag, sociopath, or narcissist anywhere near my heart and my life.

Thanks, universe, for helping me dodge yet another bullet.  And thanks to ME, for loving myself enough to call him out on his BS (even if it took me a hot minute to get around to it) because I know I deserve better treatment.  I'm worth it.


Fin.


=^.,.^=





No comments:

Post a Comment