Thursday, April 24, 2008

**


It occurs to me that I keep starting my posts with "It occured to me". I need to stop that. I suppose it's because a blog is just that, a log of thoughts, and thoughts occur to people. At least to me they do. I'm starting to suspect that using that term, "occur", is my unconscious way of distancing myself from any possibly offensive thoughts and eschewing responsibility - it was just a random thought, floating around in the cosmos, until it collided with my grey matter and came out of my keyboard. Therefore, theoretically, I am a victim of this thought. I didn't SPAWN this thought. I just channelled it. Which renders me technically innocent of any possible emotional damage, mental distress, or physical discomfort inflicted upon my readers by these occurring thoughts. That I remind you I am only channelling. Hmm, starting to sound lawerly, I am.
**Maybe I should make this a really small font since it seems to be a disclaimer of some sorts, i.e., the fine print.

No comments:

Post a Comment